My Magnum Opus & Eeyore Essay 3.17

Photo by Jacob Bentzinger on Unsplash.

First published on Medium

.

Yes, it is a wicked world. But remember…
We mustn’t allow others to have all the fun.

.

I have always been able to say, there is never a time when violence is justified.
Of course, I have never watched the Tucker Carlson Show either.

.

Bobby Kennedy was the epitome of white privilege.
Though he once said, there is no such thing as white people or systemic racism, let alone wealth and power privilege. Just say it isn’t so whitey, and it isn’t.

.

Many people have an aversion to the truth…
Why are Americans always pigeonholed when this topic of discussion comes up?

.

White privilege is a lie Black people tell to make you think slavery was a bad thing, and that you would have hated being a slave too.

.

Remember, when I criticize America, I actually hate America…
Just like a Republican, who storms Capitol Hill to stop the vote for president provided in the Constitution, is still a patriotic, constitutionalist, and not traitorous scum.

.

The topic of white privilege comes up all the time now…
I wish for once Black people would talk about something else, like that most every white person has always been thoughtful and respectful to everyone they have ever met, worked with, and hired that was like them. Even sometimes kind and fair to Black people when it was convenient for whites, and no other white people were watching them break the color line.

.

Color blindness is an inherited optical disorder.
And no one has ever attained it by striving towards it. Note to White people.

.

There is nothing we can do about partisan politics and polarization…
Hey, we should not give up on our opponents.
Didn’t you get the memo? They gave up on America.

.

America CANNOT afford to pay reparations to ancestors of the enslaved.
That must be true since we have ONLY spent $6 Trillion on two wars after 2001, Trillions to Bankers 2008–09, nearly $1 Trillion to billionaires in tax refunds 2017, and over $5 Trillion in COVID relief. So of course, it was just as impossible to pay for those as it is reparations? Huh. Liars.

.

Some have said that hypocrisy is America’s strong suit…
No, you are wrong. That is American Exceptionalism at its Exceptionalist!

.

It is time to break the mold on the status quo moss.

.

As the greatest, wisest, and most valued nation ever…
Being the bully is the most appropriate game face to present.

.

The strongest and most fiercely righteous person I know…
Never got into a fight, only stopped one by lifting up, against a wall, two 175 pound men, one with each hand, about a foot off the ground. The men became rag dolls, and he dropped them. Then quietly cleaned up the mess they had made. He was 5'10", and about 175 pounds himself.

.

My worst and best time nearly getting beat to an inch of life was a college rush party…
I was on crutches, and after two months, I had barely got any of my muscle back after nine days in the hospital and basic rehabilitation. I was Raggedy Andy as a marionette. Had had too much to drink. (You don’t say.) This muscly dude, but kinda scrawny too, a towny, because he said he was, and he didn’t like frat brothers. I was never joining a frat either, I was just there to drink as much of their beer as possible.
So he was flexing, and telling everybody how tough he was, wanting to arm wrestle everyone. I am not too found of bullies. Although I had only fought back once, when another weaker, more loser of a kid than me was getting picked on. That made him an extraordinary loser. (I mean, he was way too vulnerable to be messed with by a bully.)
Me on the other hand, could get beat on by anyone, and usually said something like, you hit like my sisters. That only seemed to enrage them. But all four of my sisters hit hard. Our mom would beat up her younger brothers’ bullies. Anyway, muscly towny dude walks by me. I say something like, “You can’t beat me.” His face turns beat red. I knew I had him in my grip. I am like a Svengali that way.
He stands there, eyeing me over. This wet noodle of a human can’t take another drink let alone take me in arm wrestling, he seemed to say. Before I said, “You think you can beat me, huh? Go ahead, beat me!” I zipped down my pants. This also seemed to enrage him, drunk Raggedy or not, he came at me, snorting mad.
Remember, at the time, I am a drunk 19 year-old with untreated ADHD, so I was made for this kind of juvenile, and flippant serving of wit. And my nickname is Dick, so I have heard all the jokes, a million times. Such low-brow comments were therefore preordained for such a bully incident, and an ADHD, perfect-timing class clown slasher with words.
Since I was the person who got all the alcohol for my buddies, me being the only one of drinking age, the three of them held him back. Although astonished by my crazy “bravado”, they still were able to react before he ripped the Raggedy out of Andy. But I just can’t stand bullies. I may never fight another one, but I figure, I can severely disable or kill a bully, if I get enough chances, via an aneurysm caused by one of my ADHD-Svengali laced comments.

.

Politicians often subconsciously plan out, then walk into their own character assassinations.
Destiny is a bitch.

.

My mind has gone blank…
Like this is news?

.

By Richard The Chwalek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watchdogging That Makes The World That Goes Around Come Around.

White Americans Make Riots Happen

Immigration: Righteous “Christian” Culmination, or Rights Humiliation?