My Magnum Opus & Eeyore Essay 3.06

Photo by Cesira Alvarado on Unsplash.

First published on Medium.
I find life fascinating.
However it would be a lot better if a fascinating life found me.

.

We could expect to get everything we dream of.
Since Jeff Bezos has been that person, at least before he cheated on his wife.

.

You will never get away with breaking all the rules, cheating, abusing, defrauding, lying, stealing…
And you thought I was going to say, except for Trump, didn’t you? Damn!

.

No way Republicans could justly move a Black, former cop, candidate’s home of 18 years into another district, shortly after he filed to run.
Realize this is a southern state, specifically Georgia. Oh! Then yeah, very likely:
Nothing is as funny as it seems.
And it seems seeming is not as funny as being funny.

.

Not all funny things need to make sense.
But if you don’t make more than cents being funny, you will have needs, like a day job.

.

Voting rights to Republicans evoke a country club membership.
If you can’t overpay for an average meal and a round of golf, you shouldn’t be able to vote.

.

Conservatives have this evolving boy band crush…
Remember the Scopes Monkees’ Trivia Redux from 1987?

.

No joke can be that lame, and survive the editing process.
If I made enough to hire an editor, you would be right.

.

Quality control is a good idea.
Unfortunately, good ideas (and jokes) are at a low ebb nowadays.

.

Suppressing the votes of others is not a new phenomenon.
But Republicans have a very special relationship with stopping people of color from voting. It is called the white supremacist, Opie Floyd Addiction.

.

Mayberry is a frictional town where white and black diversity educators now live in fear.
Barney Fife is about to present his first all-day diversity training seminar.

.

Aunt Bee has baked another one of her delicious pies.
Punchline placeholder… Sorry, I was an hour late for lunch when I wrote that lead-in.

.

Political humor is difficult.
To make it easier, consider the sources, the horse’s asses.

.

The world is too complicated…
For that honesty, I will give you 3 wishes. 1st, rub or click my Gini co-efficiently.

.

We must stop giving into our whims.
And I will, after I find my whims, and ask them if we have participated in a “giving into” recently. As old as I am, they may be inert, and dust covered.

.

Why are Voter ID laws good?
They offer Republicans a cause to fight because they have nothing ethical, just, or moral to do anymore.

.

By Richard The Chwalek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full-on Battle Won, As Street Fighting Persists, Recovery Process Embarked

Why Not Have OUR Constitution Do What Is Best For ALL From Here On?

The Moral Universe Arc is Long Because Political Parties Bend and Extend Justice Around and Beyond the Pale