My Magnum Eeyore & Opus Essay 2.19

Photo by Umanoide on Unsplash

First published on Medium.
.
The writing is on the wall;
The thief that keeps giving the all of others: a very productive plagiarist.

.

They approached the capitol with a deep love for this country in their hearts…
And in their angrily thrusting, hate-filled hands, the American flag.

.

Trump did nothing wrong;
He merely suggested his followers kill every democrat, and RINO in a raging mad melee.

.

The worst thing to do in Texas is expect government to work in your interest.
The best thing you can do is leave a mess as you leave Texas.

.

Wake up, and smell the piss and vinegar.
A not-quite-there idiom for the old get up early, and go now, exerciser.

.

We have nothing to gain by raising a stink about the climate.
The world is better off not knowing its fate.
People might panic, and do something.

.

Republicans hate regulations.
Texans love freezing to death.

.

I became xenophobic from a bumper sticker.

.

I am now immune to racism; I married an anti-vaxxer.

.

Our previous church decreed that homosexuality was wrong.
I was thankful that while hating the sinner is not allowed, Jesus and I did a high five 🙏🏽 after I said, but hating narrow-minded, stupid people is fine! 🙏🏽

.

Remember the Lone Star State motto:
Frozen mess is Texas.

.

We cannot continue as a nation divided.
So I invited everyone to come together… to make dividers walk this plank.
Photo by engin akyurt on Unsplash

.

We must be ready to forgive and forget.
I just need a few more… lifetimes.

.

The Hatfield and McCoys had a dysfunctional relationship.
The Trump Family are dysfunctional rats sailing a stinking, sinking ship.

.

What can we all learn from this?
That learning how to do something honorable is hard for Trumplicans.

.

We should all fight the good fight.
Except Trumplicans, please stay in the bad, kiddie pool.

.

When I was growing up, my father said, I must be true, honest, and good, then hugged me.
When Trump was growing up, his father said, no, don’t come home, stay at the military academy again this summer. Some day the anger I have caused in you will create a vindictive bully and prolific liar, and the skills learned there will help you lead a hashtag army of Twitter following fools into the breach of ignominy and infamy.

.

We cannot take it with us:
But I got this all on my own!
And I’m a billionaire many times over for god’s sake!

.

Big things are happening. Don’t miss out! Unbelievable savings!
OMG. Another f’ing mattress sale!

.

By Richard The Chwalek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watchdogging That Makes The World That Goes Around Come Around.

White Americans Make Riots Happen

Immigration: Righteous “Christian” Culmination, or Rights Humiliation?